Monday, May 9, 2011

INTRODUCING ASHERDASH


photography by mario coloma / design by casie villarosa

I have been found...

One lazy afternoon, I was informed by lobby security that there were two police officers who were not familiar to them were looking for me. First thought that came to mind was, "what did I do again this time?" So I had them sent up to my office and they introduced themselves.

It seems that they have found me through the internet and that they wanted to meet up and asked if it would be possible for their band to record their music at sunset studios...

To cut to the chase... here I am making their blogspot.

Ladies and gentlemen, the latest addition to the sunset records family... ASHERDASH!

6 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work mga tol... i pray na sana magustuhan ng buong mundo ang mga songs nyo... WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!!! More power!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sana nga mga tol........ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. go..go..go.. ASHERDASH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tatangkilikin ng masa yan mga kuya... gus2ng gus2 q MATERYOSA swak sakin kilan b lalabas un...

    ReplyDelete
  5. go..go..go ASHERDASH!!keep it up,.we proud of you..100% kmi susuporta sa inyo..

    ReplyDelete